Talus Payments is looking for a highly motivated Employee Sales Agent to consult with local business owners and sell our diverse assortment of merchant service solutions.
Who We Are:
Talus Payments is an industry leader in merchant services. Were highly rated with the Better Business Bureau and have been taking great care of our clients since 2006. Our mission is to provide the latest technologies in the industry at the best prices to help medium and small business owners grow their companies.
What You Need:
No matter your experience level, our proven sales system has helped beginners and veteran salespeople become successful agents with Talus Payments. While the following is not required, our history has shown us that the following experience is highly beneficial:
- Sales (Inside, Outside, B2B, Retail, Insurance, Mortgage, Car Sales, etc. any sales)
- Customer Service
- Hotels, Hospitality, and Restaurants
What We Do:
When you become an Employee Sales Agent at Talus Payments, youll benefit from our unique combination of services, technology, and outstanding pricing. These tools will help you close more sales and better serve small business clients needs We provide business owners with:
- Credit card machines
- The latest technology and security standards including:
- EMV capable terminals
- Mobile Wallet capable terminals (such as Google Wallet and Apple Pay)
- Mobile Payments (use your smartphone to swipe cards and accept payments)
- Web-based, online payment solutions
- Highly rated Client Support and the best pricing in the industry
Whats In It For You?
As an Employee Sales Agent for Talus Payments, youll show local business owners how to generate more revenue, build a loyal customer base, reduce expenses, and integrate the most advanced technologies in payment processing.
Heres how well help you be successful:
- All Employee Sales Agents are provided a Company-owned 10-inch Android Tablet that includes:
- Professional sales video and presentation
- Electronic sales application no messy paperwork, fast approval process
- Company-provided appointments
- Industry-leading training
- Dedicated, one-on-one support
- Commissions paid weekly (following activation of merchant account)
- Ability to earn 205 - 685 per sale
- Ability to qualify for 400-2,000 in monthly commissions: Starting at just 8 activated accounts per month.
- 500 Fast Start Bonus Ask for details.
- Mileage and Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Medical Benefits
Talus Payments is an Equal Opportunity Employer.