Oklahoma City, OK
- As a member of the application development team, the Software Developer is responsible for full stack application development on a greenfield development project.
- Work as a member of a cross functional development team and adhere to engineering best practices.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Math, MIS, or Computer Science
- At least nine (9) or more years of experience in a software programmer/developer role of which 2 years must be in an agile environment
- Experience with ElasticSearch is a plus
- Familiarization with structured design, development, and implementation of new computing architectures
- Ability to operate independently while establishing strong working relationships with co-workers
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Demonstrate critical attention to detail and deadlines, and are self-motivated
- Ability to adapt to change in direction and priorities in a project and deadline-oriented environment
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills