Lead Line Cook
- 3+ years’ cooking and kitchen administration experience
- Ability to work on your feet for eight hours or more a day
- High level of professionalism
- Comfortable working with a team in a fast-paced kitchen environment
- Excellent verbal communication and organization skills
- Must be able to lift at least 40 pounds at a time on a regular basis
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervising the work of line cooks to ensure that all given tasks are completed in a timely manner.
- Ensure that food comes out simultaneously, in high quality and in a timely fashion
- Prepare basic components of each dish on our menu using our proven recipes
- Memorize and utilize our serving portion sizes and all basic meal prep procedures used in the kitchen
- Ensure that the kitchen, all food prep areas and all food storage areas meet restaurant cleaning standards
· Communicate with the prep cooks and sous chef ensuring that all produce is stocked and ready for service daily.
- Work with team of cooks to do portion prep work for other shifts when needed
- Monitor product freshness and rotate out old product based on a schedule created by the restaurant
- Ensuring that all cooking stations are adequately stocked with the necessary meal in ingredients and cooking equipment.
- Assessing the quality of delivered food supplies to ensure that it meets restaurant standards.
- Answer, report and follow executive or sous chef’s instructions
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers
- Performs any other duties as requested by supervisor.
· Possess or obtain a food handlers permit
· Submit to and pass a Drug Test
· Successfully pass a Criminal Back Background Check
Talking Cedar Restaurant
19770 Sargent Rd SW RochesterRochester, WA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.