We have built a world class enterprise network security product focused on providing capabilities that empower our customers to detect and track adversaries in real-time.
- Our mission is to use the power of information to detect, track and dismantle hackers' means of attacking our customers.
- Our team has seen all sides of the equation, as attackers and defenders, in addition to the complex engineering required to solve these problems at scale.
- Our software helps security professionals get an unparalleled view into their networks, perform forensics on security incidents and build effective early warning systems.
We are looking for API/Backend Developers to help us solve complex search and pattern matching problems at petabyte scale. Our data collection needs to operate in near real-time, our data stores need to scale linearly with our datasets, our search needs to perform sub-second matches, our classifiers and behavior analytics need to operate over streaming data sets, and our pattern matching needs to support a variety of operators, window functions, and custom intersection semantics. We work with a number of data storage and processing systems, including MySQL, Postgres, Hadoop, HBase/Phoenix, Spark, Elasticsearch, a variety of AWS data services as well as some proprietary systems.
If you are passionate about building robust, high-scale system, working with large data sets and protecting public and private organizations from today's ever increasing cyber threats, then we might be the place for you.
Core Job Role
- Independently design, build, test and deploy highly scalable multi-tiered end-to-end web services.
- Engineer solutions to maintain high SLAs in a rapidly evolving production environment.
- Monitor and troubleshoot new and existing services.
- Exceptional documentation and testing of services.
- 8 or more years of professional software engineering experience.
- 5 or years of Java and Java web-services experience.
- Experience working with SOA, SAAS, and REST/OAuth/JSON architectures and services.
- Experience in developing high performance and scalable web services.
- Experience in developing extensible APIs and highly maintainable services.
- Experience in deploying, monitoring and maintaining services and systems.
Product Marketing Business Analysis Software Development
Database Administration / Engineering
BI / Data Warehousing
Quality Assurance / STE /SDE
Technical Writing, Network Engineering / Administration
Systems Engineering / Administration
Desktop Support/ Support Analysts
CXO / Director Level Management
Talis Consulting Group
Why Work Here?Talis Consulting Group is a highly respected full service contract and permanent placement firm based in Redmond, Washington. With a powerful referral network in conjunction with our time-tested consultative approach, we offer a full range of recruiting services, within the following specialty areas: Applications Development Project/Program Management Product Marketing Business Analysis Software Development Web Development/Design Database Administration / Engineering BI / Data Warehousing Quality Assurance / STE /SDE Technical Writing, Network Engineering / Administration Systems Engineering / Administration Network Security Desktop Support/ Support Analysts Graphic Designers CXO / Director Level Management
This position has huge upside! Special consideration will be given to candidates with the trajectory to take this opportunity to a new level