Jr Financial Analyst
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Talint's client, a management consulting firm providing innovative solutions and best practices to government and commercial organizations, recently received the Best Places to Work in Greater Washington by the #WashingtonBusinessJournal for the third year in a row.
We are looking for a Jr Financial Analyst to work in the Washington DC Metro area. The right candidate will have some finance, auditing, audit readiness, internal controls, and/or consulting experience. Must be a US Citizen. This work is primarily REMOTE, but you may have to go to Arlington, Alexandria, and the Navy Yard for meetings.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- US Citizen;
- PREFERRED: Department of Defense (DoD) Secret Level Security Clearance or higher;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Finance/Accounting;
- Minimum of 0-3 years of Finance/Auditing/Audit Readiness/Internal Controls/Consulting experience;
- Outstanding organizational skills, time management, and attention to detail;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
Why our client?
- Our client fosters a diverse, collaborative, and innovative culture;
- Management team that is committed to your success and growth through mentorship, tuition assistance, and promotion opportunities;
- Open-door policy between employees and leadership to ensure direct lines of communication;
- Leadership understands the importance of striking a work/life balance.
- Performs analysis using DoD FIAR guidance;
- Help client address operational issues impacted by auditability;
- Collaborate with the team to research and solve relevant client issues;
- Operate with a high-degree of professional skepticism, independence, and objectivity - including considering the big picture while meeting the client’s analytics needs;
- Implement processes and procedures with accordance to the DoD Financial Management Regulations (FMR);
- Performs tasks and activities assigned by financial managers.
Talint is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for all job openings are welcome and will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or any other basis protected by state, federal or local law. It is the intent of the Company to comply with all applicable federal, state and local legislation concerning equal opportunity in employment.
950 N. Washington StWashington, DC
Finance and Insurance
Get fresh Senior Financial Consultant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.