A leading Home Care and Senior Placement Services provider is currently seeking a self-motivated and team-oriented Case Manager to join our team in our Denver CO, location.
Our company is committed to surpassing the expectations of every patient and family member we serve and we are passionate about helping people and improving the lives of our senior population.
Working together with managers and other professional staff, the Case Manager will oversee compliance, coordination, and supervision according to regulatory and policy requirements to ensure continuity of patient care and business operations.
We offer excellent compensation with full benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off including Paid Holidays, and an opportunity for Career Advancement!
Primary Responsibilities will Include:
- Assess clients' physical and mental wellness, personal needs and preferences, and develop plans for improvement
- Work with clients, family and friend support networks, and health care professionals to put care plans in place
- Listen to clients' concerns and provide counseling or intervention as required
- Record clients' progress, chart referrals and schedule home visits
- Evaluate clients' progress periodically and make adjustments as needed
- Communicate with clients/caregivers to schedule supervisory visits every 90 days.
- Communicate with clients and caregivers regarding their care plan, changes/updates.
- Prepare and present reports of case management activities to superiors or relevant authorities
- Manage ongoing relationships with clients, client families and field staff.
- Act as an alternate for client care services under emergency circumstances, such as call offs immediate start needs.
- Follow up with former clients for feedback on services and ensure they are in good physical and mental health
- Interviewing potential field staff employees
- Conduct on-boarding, and orienting of new caregivers
- Oversee the caregiver mentor program.
- This role is a combination field and office position.
- Must participate in the On-Call rotation.
- Lead scheduling functions to serve all of our clients and caregivers.
- Work closely with HR and Marketing to establish and satisfy staffing needs.
- Attend educational programs, conferences and workshops to improve on existing job knowledge
Successful Candidates MUST Have:
- Minimum of one (1) year of Home Care experience
- Knowledge regarding Medicaid and Home Care state regulations
- Availability to cover shifts and assist with admissions when needed
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with the team, patients and their families
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Problem-solving skills and ability to multi-task
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.) and general computer knowledge
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation to make visits to patients’ homes
Work Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8:00 am-5:00 pm. Hours may vary depending on Client and/or business needs.
Are you looking to expand your career in a positive working environment with the opportunity for advancement? If so, please submit a copy of your resume for immediate consideration.
A pre-employment background check is a condition of employment. We look forward to hearing from you!