Yoga Instructor - Oyster Point
- Posted: over a month ago
Yoga created boutique fitness as we know it. At YogaSix we are changing the way people think. Our yoga and fitness classes allow our members to define their practice. With an established and loyal following, YogaSix is a modernized yoga brand that promotes accessibility and is poised for nationwide adoption.
Our team in Oyster Point, South San Francisco California is looking for dedicated Yoga Teachers that want to grow and take their teaching to the next level, and have the desire to join an amazing group of instructors that are changing lives. We are seeking warm, outgoing, engaging team members who thrive in a community environment and are committed to guiding classes that are empowering, energizing, and FUN.
YogaSix offers competitive pay, flexible part-time schedules, paid ongoing training, and rewards for our most dedicated teachers. You are hired as employees (not independent contractors) as we invest in your development and growth.
- Provide top-notch class instruction
- Create a class experience that shows your personality and skills while adhering to the Yoga Six standards and guidelines
- Ensure exceptional client service through consistent support, encouragement, and follow-up with students after class
- Ensure a clean studio space and a proper classroom setup (i.e. props, mat spacing, music, lighting, etc)
- Always arrive at the studio a minimum of 15-30 minutes before class starts time
- Build a community and personal connection with students
- Availability to teach 3 to 4 classes a week
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES MUST HAVE:
- Minimum of 200-hours RYT Yoga Alliance certification
- 1+ years of teaching experience preferred
- Current CPR certification or the ability to obtain it within 3 months
- Basic knowledge of Yoga instruction
- Genuine ability to connect with all personality types on a personal level
- Outgoing personality and a sense of humor
- Ability to teach a safe, fun, and creative class with a genuine interest in student success, whether novice or seasoned practitioner
- A mindset to always remain a student eager for growth and continued development
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive starting rate at $45 per class
- Opportunity for bonuses based on individual performance
- Flexible scheduling
- Paid on-going training
This position is ideal for someone looking to take their teaching to the next level. If you have a passion for professional and personal growth and want to join an amazing tribe of teachers in the fastest-growing boutique yoga company, please submit your resume today for immediate consideration!
AddressSouth San Francisco, CA
Sports and Recreation
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?