Remote Assistant Controller for Hotel Management Group
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our Assistant Controller will assist with financial reporting and analytics, preparation of P&L statements, AP/AR, bank reconciliation, cash-flow analysis, and other duties as assigned by the Controller. Because this position is fully remote you will have input into your schedule, allowing a level of flexibility and freedom unattainable with an office or hybrid job. If you have relevant accounting experience and want to join a team responsible for one of the fastest-growing hotel management groups in the country, please apply today for immediate consideration.
- Assist with general ledger posting
- Bank reconciliation support
- Assist with P&L statements
- Cash flow analysis
- Analyze and interpret complex documents and financial statements
· Other duties as assigned by Controller
· 1 year of experience in hotel accounting preferred
· 1+ year working in a hospitality environment preferred
· 2+ years working in an accounting role
· Associate’s or Bachelors degree, or relevant experience
· Experience with DataPlus preferred
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with frequent interruptions
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Ability to work occasional evenings and weekends
What we Offer:
· Employee travel discount
· PTO & holiday pay
· Medical & dental benefits
· Growth and advancement opportunities
Finance and Insurance
Get fresh Remote Assistant Controller for Hotel Management Group jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.