Job Title: UI Developer
Location: Horsham, PA.
Duration: 6 Months Contract To Hire.
Interviews: all have to be onsite in Horsham
• Develop and write front-end solutions as part of an agile scrum team
• Develop HTML & JS for consuming back end Transactional and Informational RESTful services
• Develop AEM (Adobe Experience Manager) components for Content Authoring
• Develop application code following TDD as part of agile scrum team.
• Supporting existing web assets both maintenance and new features
• Maintain a set of front-end development best practices to facilitate rapid delivery of solutions
• Rapid site prototyping using HTML5/JS/CSS
• Collaborate with the team on application decision-making
• Develop innovative solutions delivering optimal user experience
• Provide story point estimates and story dialog as part of planning meetings
• Deliver maintainable code in accordance to enterprise standards
• Continue to stay abreast with trends and best-practices in front-end development
• Candidate in this role must have excellent communication skills with consultative experience
• Work closely with Content team in authoring tasks.
• Help Operations and QA during issue analysis.
To be considered for this position, applicants need to meet the qualifications listed in this posting.
• 4+ years of experience in front-end development
• 3+ years of experience with the ability to hand-write code HTML5/CSS3/JS
• 2+ years of experience working on data driven web applications consuming backend JSON/REST data services
• 2+ years of experience using Responsive web design
• Ability to analyze PSD mock-ups and apply creative and standards based coding solutions that work across all browsers and devices
• Experience working on internet facing marketing websites (targeting multiple browsers and devices)
• Good understanding of Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG), DTM and tagging
• Experience in AEM environment management
• Experience Gathering UI requirements, wireframing and prototyping
• Possession of personal portfolio of projects and creative design
• Previous experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. Adobe Experience Manager)
• Cloud-based server environments, preferably OpenShift.
• Integrating web analytics for page views and user actions on a page
• Experience with authenticated websites
• Experience with Selenium for automated testing with BrowserStack or SauceLabs