Job Title: SAP Client Partner.
Location: East Coast(Chosen candidates can live anywhere in the East Coast, no relocation required, you will travel to Client sites as needed)
- Selling technology solutions, enterprise software and technology services.
- Reporting to the Global SVP of Sales & Marketing, the Client Partner Sales executive will be responsible for creating and qualifying sales opportunities with primarily new clients.
- Working collaboratively with their SAP field relationships, pre-sales and delivery services, the Client Partner Sales will orchestrate all client pursuits within their assigned territory.
- The Client Partner Sales will have ongoing Relationship Management responsibilities for the accounts within their territory.
- As a valuable member of our global business development team, the Client Partner Sales will have targeted quarterly and annual revenue goals.
- 7+ years of experience in SAP technology Sales of software & related services
- MUST HAVE strong background in selling SAP technology solutions, within the "Enterprise Data Management" discipline
- Deep consultative selling expertise in the SAP Technology eco-system, with a particular track record in CPG, Oil & Gas, Energy/Power, Chemicals, Utilities, Retail sectors
- This position requires “hunter style” sales prowess, partner relationship development skills, and the strong desire to be part of a high-growth company.