Senior Acquisitions Analyst 1
- Posted: over a month ago
Talentology is seeking a Systems Acquisitions Analyst 1 to support our client at Defense Health Agency (DHA) based in Chantilly, VA, in this fully remote position.
The successful candidate will work under the Team Lead’s direction to assist the Defense Health Agency (DHA) Resource Manager in meeting their fiscal and contractual duties and obligations. The candidate will be part of a team of technical and analytical experts to provide detailed analysis that enables the discovery and recommendations towards solutions for the existing and future acquisition requirements, programs, compliance, and initiatives for DHA. To provide acquisition assistance and contract support services in reducing risk and ensuring successful acquisition and contracts management, product approval, review of current practices and processes, and to make recommendations that improve these processes.
Essential Job Functions:
- Serves as a principal point of contact for contract and interagency agreement oversight; governance, risk, and compliance (GRC) requests; and audit response in support of the Director of Staff Resource Manager.
- Advises and assists with the interpretation and application the approved federal, department and agency procurement policies and procedures.
- Applies experience and knowledge of the principles of contract oversight, funds management, and spend plan reconciling to support assigned divisions/programs.
- Provides guidance in the areas of contract planning, execution, and management.
- Monitors obligations and expenditures, appropriations and authorizations, plans and allocations.
- Reconciles planned and executed contracting initiatives.
- Prepares weekly, monthly, quarterly, and/or annual reports capturing the status and health of the portfolio.
- Applies experience using automated tools such as spreadsheets, database software, and reporting resources to track, extract data, and prepare detailed reports.
- Develops charts and graphs to clearly articulate trends and to highlight information that leads to data driven decision making.
- Reviews and researches available systems and platforms to maintain quality awareness of contracts and support agreement-related activities.
- Creates, loads, and maintains data and tasker and audit responses regarding obligations for contracts, interagency agreements, and awards in spreadsheets and records.
- Assists with coordination activities to complete and respond to internal and external requests for contracting data
- Utilizes General Fund Enterprise Business System (GFEBS) to monitor, funds execution, and GRC processes
- Assists with the successful completion of year-end close-out.
Essential Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Required Knowledge/Experience:
- Seven plus (10+) years of experience with acquisition support and funds management
- Highly proficient in the use of the Microsoft suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Project
- Highly proficient in the use of Adobe Acrobat.
- Masterful at communicating effectively
- Preferred Knowledge/Experience:
- USAMRAA Contracting Background
- Defense Health Agency or other DoD agency experience.
- Physical Requirements:
- Perform other tasks consistent with the goals and objectives of the department/contract
Our client is proud to offer a competitive salary, exceptional opportunities to develop a rewarding career and high-quality, broad, and diverse benefits, including:
• Flexible Spending
• Accounts (FSAs)
• Life and AD&D
• Disability Insurance
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
AddressFalls Church, VA
Finance and Insurance
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?