- Perform lease audits.
- Enter required data in lease database.
- Research lease files for appropriate documentation and lease review.
- Assist with cost of living increases.
- Support and assist Real Estate Representatives and Administrators regarding lease process and procedures, structure information, and payment information.
- Review lease change forms for accuracy before processing.
- Review prepared revenue reports, verifying backup and computation.
Qualifications: Associates Degree preferred. At least one year background in accounts payable/receivable. Proficient in the use of Microsoft windows environment. Excel skills preferred.