- Over a month ago
Our growing medical device company is seeking an experienced Senior Accountant to assist with their daily and month-end accounting operations and functions. The Senior Accountant will participate in a hands-on role that will range from assisting with daily transactional operations to finalizing month-end close processes for accurate financial reporting. The Senior Accountant will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Actively participate in monthly, quarterly, and annual general ledger closing activities and the preparation of financial statements
- Prepare monthly general ledger account reconciliations
- Prepare journal entries and supporting documentation
- Perform financial analysis and provide recommendations based on research and analysis
- Drive daily transactional accounting activities including A/R and collections
- Participate in ad-hoc projects as needed
The qualified Senior Accountant will possess the following:
- Bachelor's Degree in accounting, finance, or business-related field
- Preferably 5+ years of experience in the areas of general ledger accounting, accounts payable, and accounts receivable, and collections
- Must have a track record of managing multiple priorities with a demonstrated ability to consistently meet deadlines while also performing hands-on preparation work
- Commitment to high standards, integrity, and ethics.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong excel and data management skills; prior experience with ERP systems a plus.
This opportunity will operate primarily in the office (4 days per week) with one day working remote.
For additional details, candidates should submit their resume in MS Word format to email@example.com. Qualified candidates will be further contacted for consideration.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
Talented Search Group
AddressNewport Beach, CA
Finance and Insurance
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?