Opportunity for a Office Coordinator for a VAstate agency Richmond VA.
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are currently looking for an opportunity for an Office Coordinator for a VA state agency for a long-term project. I am forwarding the JD for your reference. Kindly review the JD and let me know if you would be interested in this opportunity.
We will be starting with one day a week in the office and gradually working our way up to three days.
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY.
VA state Agency
Rate/Salary: $23 on W2 hourly (No Benefits) or 34K plus benefits
PLS NOTE: Parking IS available for contractors (at their new facility) in Mechanicsville.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The project coordinator will provide support for several ongoing efforts to develop operational support plans for application implementation projects to include planning and scheduling meetings, logistics, administrative support, schedule updates, status reporting and coordination. Administrative support to include tracking progress, developing and implementing new processes and procedures; records and document management, planning, monitoring and reporting.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Expertise in MS Office Professional product suite
• Experience in MS SharePoint
• Experience as a project coordinator
• Experience with project planning, development, monitoring and reporting
• Experience developing management reports
• Experience working across organizational boundaries and with diverse stakeholders
TalenTech Digital is a Northern Virginia-based IT staffing and consulting company.
BusinessView all jobs at Talentech Digital