Recruitment Marketing Director
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
But, you – you don’t break a sweat and, in fact, love the challenge of navigating the changing job market trends. You know the shortcomings of the recruiting industry giants and know how to leverage them within a broader scope of recruitment marketing tactics. And operational efficiency and organization are your two best friends.
You are always ahead-of-the-curve on recruitment marketing techniques and tools. You’re a pro at building recruitment marketing campaigns that help clients build great teams. You are energized when you have the chance to openly share your ideas and knowledge with team members and clients alike. You love to experiment and understand the importance of data to know when an experiment should become a standard part of your recruiting strategy.
You are perfect for Talentcare’s Recruitment Marketing Director role, where you will become the leader others look to for expertise and a steady hand. You’re the sanity check when market conditions change, or campaigns that have always worked before somehow lose their luster. Plus, you’ll be the twinkle in the eyes of your team, who loves to be at Talentcare and do what they do, because they love having you as their leader.ResponsibilitiesRecruitment Marketing Director Responsibilities
At Talentcare, you will be the conductor in an orchestra of recruitment marketing operations, research, tactics and tools. You know exactly when to lift your wand, and make each element shine – whether solo or in harmony.
- Lead the recruitment marketing team, including hiring, training, performance management, growth and recognition
- Build and refine recruitment marketing agency products and services to respond to client needs and market conditions
- Serve as the strategic advisor to clients using Talentcare's recruitment marketing solutions, determining which vendors are appropriate, recommending budgets, setting performance expectations and making adjustments as needed
- Infuse efficiency, organization and capability into the team
- Direct daily activities and projects to ensure effective outcomes and generate growth opportunities
- Oversee insertion order delivery to clients, placement with vendors, invoice approvals and account reconciliations
- Manage vendor and partner relationships
- Liaise with internal and client teams to cultivate understanding and buy-in
- Showcase your team’s results and value with data and analytics
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in marketing, communications or a related field
- 5+ years experience in recruitment marketing, including media placement, programmatic and non-digital solutions
- High degree of business acumen and the drive to build a successful business line
- Ability to holistically direct campaign management and other relevant activities to achieve desired results
BusinessView all jobs at Talentcare