Trucking Dispatcher - Bilingual Spanish - 16596
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Trucking Dispatcher - Bilingual Spanish Needed! - Carson
Are you looking for a new career opportunity with an exciting company! Then we've got the right team for you! In this role, you're responsible for the duties listed below.
Immediate opening for a Trucking Dispatcher - Bilingual Spanish Needed in Carson, CA who possesses:
- Trucking Dispatch - 3-5+ yrs.
- Logistics/3PL Trucking Experience/Port Experience
- Data Entry - Alpha Numeric (MS Office/Excel, Trinium or Trucking Software Experience)
- Bilingual Spanish
Email resumes to torinfo@Talentzok.com or call 424-488-7106
The ideal candidate will work with a team of dispatchers and dispatch drivers to the port. Looking for someone that has good customers service skills.
The selected candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Organizing and scheduling orders to ensure on time deliveries.
- Dispatching company truck drivers.
- Communicating with customers via phone or email.
- Communicating with terminal personnel
- Ensuring that drivers are turning in paperwork daily to be processed.
- Processing all BOL's and driver's paperwork as well as updating delivery status in our TMS system.
- Data entry in our TMS system - Trinium.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work in a fast pace, team-oriented environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Requires attention to detail, problem solving and organizational skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Computer skills (Microsoft office, Excel, Explorer, and Outlook, Trinium).
For immediate and confidential consideration, please email your resume to torinfo@Talentzok.com or call 424.488.7106.
More information can be found at www.Talentzok.com
THE INSIDER'S NETWORK When you register with us, we plug you into an existing network of companies that don’t always post to job boards. You will have access to unique opportunities throughout the greater Los Angeles area - opportunities you won’t find on your own.
THANK YOU FOR CALLING We’ve picked up that old book on customer service, dusted it off, and put it back into practice. How many times have you left a message and never heard back? How many recruiting firms have you sent your resume to who haven’t called you back promptly? At TalentZök, customer service is our priority. We return calls promptly. We don’t let you fall through the cracks. It sounds so simple yet so few know how to do it right.
THE IMPORTANCE OF A FIRM HANDSHAKE There is no substitute for meeting someone in person. It is the only way to really understand people. We interview all of our candidates in person before they interview at our client companies to ensure the best possible fit. We also visit companies in person, meet the people involved in the decision, get a feel for the company culture and get a thorough understanding of the job. We won’t waste your time because we’re committed to understanding exactly what it is you’re looking for.
TalentZokWhy Work Here?
TalentZok is an exciting team-driven organization focused on substantial growth by hiring people committed to teamwork and our process.
Transportation and Storage