Clerical Assistant (Data Dept) - TalentZok
Are you looking for a new career opportunity with an exciting company?! Then we’ve got the right team for you! In this role, you’re responsible for the duties listed below.
Immediate opening for a Clerical Assistant (Data Dept) in San Diego, CA who possesses:
- Advanced Excel – ability to use and understand pivot tables and v-lookups
- Highly detail oriented
- Ability to work with spreadsheets and worked heavily with data analysis
Email resumes to sdinfo@TalentZok.com or call 858.800.3050
The selected candidate will be responsible for the following:
Working within the Data and Assessment Department the Data Clerk will (Representative Duties):
· Utilize multiple school data systems to generate data for a variety of weekly, monthly, and annual reports.
· Review data in multiple schools systems for accuracy and correct/update as needed.
· Prepare spreadsheets for a variety of reports and processes.
· Prepare narratives for reports.
· Review spreadsheets and reports for quality and accuracy.
· Complete data requests and reports as needed.
· Submit SSID requests to CALPADS.
· Assist with the completion of other CALPADS submissions.
· Import and Export data as needed to support maintenance of other data systems
· Assist with the maintenance of user accounts of school data systems.
· Proficient in Microsoft Excel functions and features such as VLOOKUP, COUNTIF, SUMIF, Pivot Tables, Named Ranges, Conditional Formatting, etc.
· Able to utilize other office suite programs to complete assignments (Microsoft Word, Outlook, Adobe Acrobat, etc…).
· Comfortable with accessing and using multiple web-based programs (Student Information Systems, CALPADS, Illuminate, etc…).
· Able to work on multiple projects and meet deadlines.
· Communicate efficiently and effectively both verbally and in writing.
· Interact and maintain good working relationships with staff inside and outside of the organization.
· Follow verbal and written instructions.
· Detail orientated.
For immediate and confidential consideration, please email your resume to sdinfo@TalentZok.com or call 858.800.3050
More information can be found at www.TalentZok.com