Quality/Return Goods Technician - (Medical Device) -TalentZok
Are you looking for a new career opportunity with an exciting company?! Then we’ve got the right team for you! In this role, you’re responsible for the duties listed below.
Ideal candidate will come from Medical Device or a Regulated Manufacturing Environment.
Immediate opening for a Quality/Return Goods Technician in a Medical Device Environment in Torrance, CA who possesses:
- AA Degree in Electronics
- 2 years minimum of related quality inspection experience and electronic testing
- Read Schematics & BOM’s (create work instructions for QA)
- Proficient in Excel
Email resumes to lbinfo@Talentzok.com or call 424-488-7106
The selected candidate will further possess:
- Associate degree in electronics.
- 2 years of related repair experience or electronic testing.
- Equivalent combination of the above experience and education/training.
- Considerable knowledge of electronics. Ability to read and interpret schematics to locate problems.
- Ability to read engineering documentation, bills of material and schematics.
- Ability to operate test equipment, gauges and hand tools.
- Ability to use high voltage and low voltage test equipment to conduct tests.
- Ability to identify the cause of problems and recommend appropriate changes.
- Good understanding about document control requirements.
- Proficient computer skills.
The selected candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Tests required parameters of electronic assemblies, circuit boards and efficiently using a variety of test equipment to confirm field failures and ensure that they meet all required specifications after repair.
- Troubleshoots problems, evaluating at the assembly level, assemblies or circuit boards that do not conform to established specifications and determines the reasons for non-conformance.
- Document troubleshooting and repair notes in the computer system.
- Makes mechanical or electrical adjustments, as required, to meet quality specifications.
- Accurately record, per procedure, the repair activity, testing results and disposition of the returned parts/products.
- Identify trends and communicate to manager and related departments about new or repeated quality issues found from the field returns.
- Performs routine maintenance on department test equipment. Obtains parts needed to test finished products.
- Provides technical assistance to co-workers as required to evaluate and resolve problems.
- Completes ERP system transactions and manages service inventory levels.
- Ensures timely completion of troubleshooting and repairs from field returns and escalates to management delays in the process.
- Understand and employs safe work habits.
- Other duties as assigned
For immediate and confidential consideration, please email your resume to email@example.com or call 424.488.7106.
More information can be found at www.TalentZok.com.