Project Coordinator - TalentZok
Are you looking for a new career opportunity with an exciting company?! Then we’ve got the right team for you! In this role, you’re responsible for the duties listed below.
Immediate opening for a Project Coordinator in Carlsbad, CA who possesses:
- 2+ year of order entry and ERP experience
- General Accounting & Billing of Projects
- Customer relationship experience, follow up on calls, project status, orders
Email resumes to hyazarlou@TalentZok.com or call 858.496.7758
The PROJECT COORDINATOR works alongside a Project Manager in a complimentary role and is responsible assisting in the implementation, planning, timely completion and client satisfaction of assigned projects. The PROJECT COORDINATOR must be flexible and adept at multi-tasking, as they will be required to perform a wide variety of administrative tasks daily and simultaneously.
The selected candidate will further possess:
- 3+ Years administrative experience
- Strong work ethic and positive team attitude
- Good judgment and decision-making skills
- Able to accomplish tasks without direct supervision
- Balance priorities, and work through completion of projects
- Recognize and be responsive to the needs of Customers and Project Manager
- Manage multiple projects and activities in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills for liaising and communicating with vendors, customers, and internal departments
- General office software knowledge, particularly Microsoft Office Suite and QuickBooks
- High School Diploma at minimum or one year of related experience and or training equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read, write, communicate and comprehend basic instructions.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one or two step instructions.
The selected candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Follow Project Management Policies and Procedures
- Track and manage incoming customer documents
- Update and verify client information
- Database administration – CRM, the company’s system, Streamics, QuickBooks
- Issue and manage project related purchase orders
- Enter quotes (as needed) into the company’s ERP system
- Enter orders into the company’s ERP system
- General accounting and billing of project
- Review purchase orders
- Invoice projects per agreed upon terms
- Process credit cards
- Request credit applications and payment information as required
- Review sales tax status and request supporting documentation for resale projects as required
- Review client’s account status, communicate any concerns with accounting
- Create and update project schedules
- Keep team up to date with current information and paperwork
- Provide first class customer service to match the company’s culture and workmanship
For immediate and confidential consideration, please email your resume to hyazarlou@TalentZok.com or call 858.496.7758
More information can be found at www.TalentZok.com