Promotions Associate (French Bilingual) - TalentZok
Are you looking for a new career opportunity with an exciting company?! Then we’ve got the right team for you! In this role, you’re responsible for the duties listed below.
Immediate opening for a Promotions Associate (French Bilingual) in San Diego, CA who possesses:
- French-Canadian/French Speaking
- Customer Service or Admin Experience
Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 858.800.3050
FULL DESCRIPTION: Support the Promotions Department in a variety of capacities to contribute to the success and streamlining of OEM Promotion operations. Associate must demonstrate a broad range of customer service and administrative skills in order to provide an excellent experience for members, auto dealers, and the manufacturers of selected promotional vehicles. Associate duties will range from extensive phone work to detail oriented document processing. Company will conduct special promotion events during the year. During the limited periods of non-promotional related work, Associates will assist other departments such as MAG, COMP, BIS, Operations, and Call Center with project work.
The selected candidate will further possess:
- High school diploma or GED. Call center and office experience is required.
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong phone skills
- French Canadian bilingual
- Detailed oriented
- Independent self-starter with ability to prioritize workload
- Organized with excellent follow through skills
- Flexible with high degree of initiative
- Positive attitude and team player
- Service oriented with excellent interpersonal skills
- MS Word, Excel, and Outlook essential
- Accurate and efficient data entry skills
- High ethical standards
- Ability to make judgment calls based on company and department rules, guidelines and standards
- Ability to multi-task and handle many different situations at one time under pressure
- Ability to solve practical problems. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions provided in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
The selected candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Train participating dealers on promotion processes and procedures.
- Answer incoming member and dealer promotion calls in a friendly, professional manner providing complete and accurate information for both French Canadian and English-speaking members/dealers.
- Conduct outbound calls to both members and dealers in order to inform or obtain required information regarding promotions for both French Canadian and English-speaking members/dealers.
- Conduct post-purchase promotional surveys with members.
- If member or dealer issues arise, assist with diplomacy in order to resolve the situation per company guidelines.
- Process incoming documents from members and dealers with a high degree of accuracy.
- Complete Price Verifications for Member transactions.
- Maintain detailed records of Dealer and Member communications in database.
- Attend department meetings and trainings.
- Assist with closing all aspects of the promotion following the conclusion of an event including, but not limited to obtaining paperwork from dealers and members.
- Work with other departments within the company that may impact any special event.
- Other administrative functions and assignments as assigned by management.
For immediate and confidential consideration, please email your resume to sdinfo@TalentZok.com or call 858.800.3050
More information can be found at www.TalentZok.com