Customer Service/Receptionist - TalentZok
Are you looking for a new career opportunity with an exciting company?! Then we’ve got the right team for you! In this role, you’re responsible for the duties listed below.
Immediate opening for a Customer Service/Receptionist in Gardena, CA who possesses:
- Friendly and pleasant personality, warm voice
- Excellent Customer Service
- Polished, presentable and punctual
- Great phone etiquette
Email resume to email@example.com or call 424.488.7106
- Professionally answers all incoming calls, determines purpose of callers and forwards calls to appropriate personnel or department
- Welcomes and greets on-site visitors upon arrival in a professional and friendly manner, determines nature of business, and announces visitors to appropriate personnel
- Performs clerical and administrative duties as assigned
- Answers general questions about the organization and provides callers with address, directions, and other information
- Orders, receives, and maintains office supplies
- Communicates with customers, employees and other individuals to answer questions, disseminate or explain information, take messages and distribute to the appropriate person
- Maintains fax machines, assist users, sends faxes, and retrieves incoming faxes
- Listens to customers’ questions and concerns and informs the appropriate personnel
- Employee will contribute to a positive work environment
- Performs other tasks and duties as directed by management and supervisory personnel.
- High school diploma or GED
- Type 25-30 wpm.
- One year of previous customer service and reception experience.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Microsoft Outlook.
- Excellent phone etiquette and customer service driven.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Friendly and pleasant attitude with internal and external customers.
- Must be able to work from 7:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
For immediate and confidential consideration, please email your resume to lbinfo@TalentZok.com or call 424.488.7106.
More information can be found at www.TalentZok.com