Growing bank in Orange County, CA seeking a temporary recruiter to help staff roles in retail banking, customer service, credit, operations, IT, and other departments as needed.
Responsibilities for Corporate Recruiter
- Locate qualified, potential applicants using databases or online job posting boards
- Communicate with potential applicants by phone, email, or in person
- Screen resumes and interview candidates for various positions within an organization
- Create job announcements that list requirements for each job, such as desired work experience, education, and job skills
- Apply principles of behavioral interviewing to access the qualifications of candidates
- Investigate referrals, references, and social media sources to formulate a well-rounded view of applicants
- Establish and maintain professional relationships with colleges and local organizations to participate in job fairs or networking events
- Prepare attracting hiring packages and communicate with selected applicants to offer employment
Qualifications for Corporate Recruiter
- Significant recruiting experience for a high-volume organization, agency, or executive search firm strongly preferred
- Willingness to use cold or warm calling methods to recruit or research potential applicants
- Familiarity with applicant tracking systems and social media applications
- Excellent analytical skills to track metrics and interpret data for strategic recruiting campaigns
- A professional, courteous demeanor on the phone and in-person
- An impeccable public image, including on social media
- Strong interpersonal skills, especially the ability to network and establish professional relationships
- Availability to attend job fairs and networking events
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritize in a demanding, fast-paced environment with strict deadlines
If you are qualified and interested or have a referral, please send resumes to email@example.com.
THE INSIDER'S NETWORK When you register with us, we plug you into an existing network of companies that don’t always post to job boards. You will have access to unique opportunities throughout the greater Los Angeles area - opportunities you won’t find on your own.
THANK YOU FOR CALLING We’ve picked up that old book on customer service, dusted it off, and put it back into practice. How many times have you left a message and never heard back? How many recruiting firms have you sent your resume to who haven’t called you back promptly? At TalentZök, customer service is our priority. We return calls promptly. We don’t let you fall through the cracks. It sounds so simple yet so few know how to do it right.
THE IMPORTANCE OF A FIRM HANDSHAKE There is no substitute for meeting someone in person. It is the only way to really understand people. We interview all of our candidates in person before they interview at our client companies to ensure the best possible fit. We also visit companies in person, meet the people involved in the decision, get a feel for the company culture and get a thorough understanding of the job. We won’t waste your time because we’re committed to understanding exactly what it is you’re looking for.