Client Account Specialist – TalentZok
Are you looking for a new career opportunity with an exciting company?! Then we’ve got the right team for you! In this role, you’re responsible for the duties listed below.
Immediate opening for a Client Account Specialist in New Haven, CT who possesses:
- Bachelor’s degree in an Accounting field preferred
- 2+ years accounts receivable experience in a professional services or law firm
- Must have strong communication skills and experience with interacting with stakeholders
Email resumes to email@example.com or call 858.239.2849
FULL DESCRIPTION: The client accounts specialist will actively oversee aged client accounts receivable; communicate with attorneys and client accounts manager on the status of accounts, establish payments arrangements or resolve billing queries; provide invoice copies as requested by clients and attorneys; review and chase accounts until payment, escalated, or written off.
The selected candidate will further possess:
- Must be self-starting, goal oriented, and a good problem solver.
- Must always act and maintain a professional disposition.
- Excellent written, verbal and organizational skills.
- Proficient in Creditforce or similar collection software and MS Excel required.
- Experience with Elite Enterprise is preferred.
The selected candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Maintain client account collection activity records in tracking software.
- Regularly communicate account status with the account’s manager and attorneys.
- Prepare and distribute various AR reports to attorneys.
- Process Reminder Notice exemption requests and, as needed, reminder statements.
- Assist with information requests, account reconciliations or other financial analyses required by the Client Accounts Manager, attorney, or other finance manager.
- Escalate trouble debts to the client accounts manager that it be sent to the credit committee for review and supervise the progression of the account to resolution.
- Process approved write-off requests.
- Communicate promptly to the collection manager extraordinary events which may require his/her involvement, such as the following:
- Any large value client collection problem.
- Any client inquiry that cannot be addressed by the client account specialist.
- Any client dispute, especially those that are sensitive or confrontational.
- Attorneys who do not cooperate with collection efforts.
- Client or attorney complaints which may involve you at any level.
For immediate and confidential consideration, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 858.239.2849
More information can be found at www.talentzok.com