Art Director - TalentZok
Are you looking for a new career opportunity with an exciting company?! Then we’ve got the right team for you! In this role, you’re responsible for the duties listed below.
Immediate opening for an Art Director in Torrance, CA who possess:
- Familiarity with motorcycle culture and or motorsports
- Managerial experience!
- Extensive knowledge of Adobe Creative suite, touch-up experience!
- Minimum of 5 years of graphic design experience in action sport industry
Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 858.427.0687
FULL DESCRIPTION: The Art Director sets protocol, manages creative staff and workflows, timelines, production budgets and resources. This position reports to the Office of the President and holds primary responsibility for the overall management of all creative output of the company brand and its various divisions.
The selected candidate will further possess:
- 5-7 years’ graphic design experience in action sports
- Proven record of idea generation, conceptualizing, and visual execution
- Experience managing calendars, deadlines and ensuring the creative department has the assets they need to manage all calendar deadlines
- Strong strategic background in developing campaigns
- Extensive knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Capable of working in fast-paced / energetic environment
The selected candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Responsible for managing the art department, sets protocol, manages creative personnel and manages workflows, timelines, production budgets and resources.
- Develop campaigns and vision; implement the strategy throughout all creative.
- Manage calendars, deadlines and ensure creative department has the assets they need
- Act as the gatekeeper for projects flowing in and out of the department
- Responsible for overseeing visual look and tone for all collateral, ads, photos, job requests and general overall concept for respective company divisions
- Responsible for art direction for the company, including seasonal concept, templates, POP, ads, photo shoots, catalogs, display fixtures, etc.
- Oversee art direction for all event collateral, including concepts, illustration, tradeshow design, posters, ads, invitations, etc.
- Collaborate with web designer on creative management for all web assets. Help to set direction for templates and art layouts for the web.
- Work directly with Communications to ensure all needs are met.
- Assist in the oversight of equipment and systems used by the department. Recommend software or equipment upgrades as needed to stay efficient and creatively relevant.
For immediate and confidential consideration, please email your resume to mpalma@TalentZok.com or call 858.427.0687
More information can be found at www.TalentZok.com