As the Fleet Maintenance Manager, you are vital to our commitment to providing our clients with high-quality, safe, efficient, custom vegetable harvesting. This is a high-impact role in a vibrant, growing organization where you will spend the majority of your time outside in beautiful Salinas and Coachella, and have the autonomy to create and implement programs to ensure the efficiency and safety of our fleet.
The Fleet Maintenance Manager leads a team of three mechanics and 14 truck drivers and is responsible for coordinating maintenance for all on- and off-road equipment and yard facilities, in conjunction with our on-road maintenance affiliate. In addition to optimizing efficiencies and managing the team to achieve targeted results, the Fleet Maintenance Manager ensures:
- Compliance with all federal and state agencies
- Adherence to safety rules and practices at all times
- Timely deliveries to all customers
Additionally, the Fleet Maintenance Manager is responsible for leading our Fleet Management and Logistics program including all coordination, planning, and dispatching.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 5-10 years of previous mechanical, electrical, or maintenance supervision experience (or equivalent)
- Bilingual/biliterate in English and Spanish
- Proficiency with computers, particularly the Microsoft suite
- Valid Driver’s License, Class A, preferred
- Able to work remotely in Yuma/Coachella area during winter months
- Willing to work a Monday - Saturday schedule
** A company vehicle and gas card will be provided for this position.
If you want to make an impact and improve a vital function, this is role for you. Join a team with respect for the land, growers, and the diverse crews that move produce from field to table
Why Work Here?TalentWell is a recruiting firm that helps great companies find and hire talented employees.
Wonderful leader, team and company culture. Great benefits. Opportunity to grow and impact this dynamic company.