Account Manager (Eastern Region)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Who's Our client?
Our client is a rapidly-growing fintech and enterprise services company serving some of the largest home improvement and retail organizations in the United States and Canada, and we are looking for an Account Manager to join our growing Sales team.
Our client offers a comprehensive suite of tools and technologies designed to simplify complex sales transactions for businesses and their customers. Our point-of-sale financing platform helps businesses of any size close more sales by offering customers affordable monthly payment options for their next big home improvement, vehicle or retail purchase. For larger enterprise businesses, Our client delivers an integrated suite of home improvement solutions, that includes leads and workflow management, live contact agents, financing and promotions, performance assurance and category development.
We're a diverse and dynamic company with an open office environment that's seeking the best and brightest. Our client is small enough that you can make an impact within the company, and large enough to make an impact in the market. As focused as we are on creating unique, category-defining products, we are also building a distinct and inclusive culture.
About the role:
Reporting into the Senior Sales Manager, this B2B role involves managing merchant relationships and dealing directly with the owners, finance managers and sales agents of businesses wishing to use our consumer financing platform. To be successful in this role, you will need to be motivated, organized, detail-oriented and focused on customer service above all else. You are an enthusiastic, team player with a positive attitude, and are regarded as a strong and personable communicator. You are comfortable multi-tasking in a fast-paced and high-pressure environment, while holding yourself accountable for results.
What you'll do:
- Develop, maintain and manage strong relationships with our business partners
- Use expert product knowledge and sales consultation to increase partner activity
- Regularly update and coach partners on the Our client program and process
- Teach businesses how to use our set of tools to position financing and offer monthly payments
- Develop and execute regular training and coaching sessions with small and midsize businesses
- Ensure new employees at merchants are fully training on Our client platform
- Ensure compliance to our approval and risk requirements
- Grow volume with existing Partners, while getting new Partners ramped up and generating consistent volume
- Work closely with the Merchant Approval, Activation and Engagement teams in order to improve the overall sales journey
What you'll need to succeed:
- BA degree or equivalent practical experience
- Bilingual (French and English)
- 3 years of experience with hands-on direct sales and relationship management
- 2 years of experience in lending, financial services or banking is preferred
- Demonstrated expertise in managing successful business-to-business sales and service relationships in an asset
- Experience in consumer lending, SaaS or financial services is preferred
- You know your way around a CRM, ideally Salesforce
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines under pressure
- Strong customer service and retail background are pluses
Some of the perks of working at Our client:
- An award-winning culture with a collaborative & inclusive team
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage + Lifestyle Account
- RRSP Matching and Maternity Leave Top Up Program
- Weekly virtual yoga classes, meditation & workout sessions
- Virtual events such as lunch & Learns, company parties, fun team activities and charity initiatives
- Career learning and development programs
BusinessView all jobs at TalentVault