SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT - Professional Networking
TalentStream Atlanta, GA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
WHAT’S HAPPENING IN THE JOB MARKET?
Due to the economic impact and emergency protocols in place as a result of the COVID-19 outbreak, we recognize the need to get creative and proactive in our recruitment model. Many of our clients and network partners have enacted temporary hiring freezes. Those in essential operations are focusing all their human capital management on employee engagement and retention. We are also receiving a large number of inbound inquires from career professionals who have reached out to share tough news regarding furloughs, down-sizings and pink slips.
WHAT CAN WE DO TO HELP?
TalentStream is all about making people to people connections. Whether you are a Hiring Manager looking for talented Supply Chain Professionals to work in your operation, or you are a Supply Chain Professional looking for your next career opportunity, we want to help you meet your goal.
For Hiring Managers: Who’s in our Network?
(Call at 678-640-1793 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to get connected to talent in these categories)
- Supply Chain VPs, Directors, & Managers
- Supply & Demand Planners, Analysts
- Sourcing & Procurement Managers, Buyers
- Materials Managers, Production Planners
- Inventory Control, Warehouse, Logistics, and Transportation Managers
For Supply Chain Job Seekers*: Who’s in our Network?
(Upload your resume to this post to get connected to our client network)
- Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) Manufacturers & Distributors
- Building Materials, Plastics, Paper, and Chemical Companies
- Industrial Automation, Conveyor, HVAC Equipment Suppliers
- Medical Device and Pharmaceutical Companies
- Automotive & Aerospace, Tier I & II Suppliers
- Electronics, Electro-mechanical, PCB Manufacturers
- Transportation & Logistics Providers
*Supply Chain Management candidates generally meet the following minimum level of qualifications:
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management/Industrial Engineering/Operations/Business/Finance discipline
- Experience: 2+ years’ experience in planning, forecasting, or inventory management
- Value-added skills: Excel proficiency, forecasting and reporting tools, ERP/MRP utilization
TalentStreamWhy Work Here?
TalentStream specializes in helping companies find top talent in the Engineering, Manufacturing and Supply Chain space.
In today’s world of technology, the recruitment and matching process has become automated, and personal relationships have become something of the past – we’re on a mission to change that! TalentStream specializes in helping organizations source top talent in the Engineering, Manufacturing and Supply Chain space. We provide talent on a Direct Hire and Contract-to-Hire basis.