MANUFACTURING OPERATIONS - Professional Networking
TalentStream Atlanta, GA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
WHAT’S HAPPENING IN THE JOB MARKET?
Due to the economic impact and emergency protocols in place as a result of the COVID-19 outbreak, we recognize the need to get creative and proactive in our recruitment model. Many of our clients and network partners have enacted temporary hiring freezes. Those in essential operations are focusing all their human capital management on employee engagement and retention. We are also receiving a large number of inbound inquires from career professionals who have reached out to share tough news regarding furloughs, down-sizings and pink slips.
WHAT CAN WE DO TO HELP?
TalentStream is all about making people to people connections. Whether you are a Hiring Manager looking for talented Manufacturing Professionals to work in your operation, or you are a Manufacturing Professional looking for your next career opportunity, we want to help you meet your goal.
For Hiring Managers: Who’s in our Network?
(Call at 678-640-1793 or email email@example.com to get connected to talent in these categories)
- Operations VPs, Directors, Plant Managers
- Manufacturing Directors, Engineers, Analysts
- Production Managers, Planners, Supervisors
- Process, Packaging and CI Engineers
- Safety, Quality, Maintenance Managers & Engineers
For Manufacturing Operations Job Seekers*: Who’s in our Network?
(Upload your resume to this post to get connected to our client network)
- Plastics, Paper, and Chemical Manufacturers
- Industrial Automation, Conveyor, HVAC Equipment Manufacturers
- Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) Manufacturers
- Medical Device Manufacturers
- Automotive, Tier I & II Suppliers
- Electronics, Electro-mechanical, PCB Manufacturers
*Manufacturing Operations candidates generally meet the following minimum level of qualifications:
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Operations Management
- Experience: 3+ years’ experience in medium-large scale production operations.
- Value-added skills: ERP/MRP platforms, statistical methods and analysis and reporting, Six Sigma and Lean Manufacturing techniques, planning, scheduling, budgeting, leadership and team development.
TalentStreamWhy Work Here?
TalentStream specializes in helping companies find top talent in the Engineering, Manufacturing and Supply Chain space.
In today’s world of technology, the recruitment and matching process has become automated, and personal relationships have become something of the past – we’re on a mission to change that! TalentStream specializes in helping organizations source top talent in the Engineering, Manufacturing and Supply Chain space. We provide talent on a Direct Hire and Contract-to-Hire basis.