WHAT’S HAPPENING IN THE JOB MARKET?
Due to the economic impact and emergency protocols in place as a result of the COVID-19 outbreak, we recognize the need to get creative and proactive in our recruitment model. Many of our clients and network partners have enacted temporary hiring freezes. Those in essential operations are focusing all their human capital management on employee engagement and retention. We are also receiving a large number of inbound inquires from career professionals who have reached out to share tough news regarding furloughs, down-sizings and pink slips.
WHAT CAN WE DO TO HELP?
TalentStream is all about making people to people connections. Whether you are a Hiring Manager looking for talented Engineering Professionals to work in your operation, or you are an Engineering Professional looking for your next career opportunity, we want to help you meet your goal.
For Hiring Managers: Who’s in our Network?
(Call at 678-640-1793 or email email@example.com to get connected to talent in these categories)
- R&D, Design, NPD, Tooling Engineers
- Engineering Directors, Managers
- Project & Product Managers
- Automation & Controls Engineers
For Engineering Job Seekers*: Who’s in our Network?
(Upload your resume to this post to get connected to our client network)
- Plastics, Paper, and Chemical Companies
- Industrial Automation, Conveyor, HVAC Equipment Suppliers
- Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) Manufacturers
- Medical Device Developers
- Automotive, Tier I & II Suppliers
- Electronics, Electro-mechanical, PCB Manufacturers
- Contract Manufacturers
*Engineering candidates generally meet the following minimum level of qualifications:
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in an applicable Engineering discipline
- Experience: At least 2 years’ experience in product design and development.
- Value-added skills: CAD proficiency (Solidworks, AutoCAD, ProE, Catia, Creo, etc.), MATLAB, MS Project, FMEA, CFD, DMAIC, stage/phase gate