Senior Membership Sales Associate
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Senior Membership Sales Associate supports the VP of Membership Sales by conducting research on current and prospective members, identifying recruitment leads, and building on current member engagement for banks <$10B in assets in a specific territory. This role requires a comprehensive understanding of the the organizations membership value proposition and the ability to promote member benefits that align with each bank’s respective priorities and needs. The Senior Membership Sales Associate must be a natural collaborator who can work across the organization in coordination with colleagues from a broad spectrum of divisions to respond to member needs in a thoughtful, curated way.
- Execute outreach campaigns to generate sales and retention leads.
- Deliver member benefits webinars to bank executives and leadership teams.
- Assist VP, Membership Sales in managing recruitment, retention and outreach goals for banks <$10B in assets in a defined territory.
- Conduct research and deliver analysis on current and prospective members, to include information on each bank’s business model and financial performance.
- Support new member onboarding and campaign-specific engagement efforts.
- Other duties as assigned by business need.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, communications, marketing or related field preferred or commensurate experience.
- 2-5 years’ experience in sales, customer support, relationship management or in a customer-facing support role.
- Experience financial services or trade associations preferred.
- Experience or the ability to build long-term relationships with members and bankers.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Acute attention to details and a strong focus on member service.
- Ability to travel (<20%).
- Fluency in Microsoft suite of products is required, with heavy Power Point and Excel focus.
- Experience with Nimble, Salesforce or similar Client Relationship Management (CRM) software strongly preferred.
BusinessView all jobs at TalentRemedy