- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: vision, 401k, dental, life insurance, medical,
Our client is looking for candidates to join their fun, smart, and motivated team to improve the way businesses operate by developing applications on the Appian platform. They work with a wide variety of clients, big and small, government and commercial. They work hard and have a small team you'll get to know quickly, with numerous events and gatherings throughout the year.
They are looking for a Senior Consultant who will be responsible for working with clients to develop applications in the Appian platform to transform their digital experience. The consultant will be familiar with the software development life-cycle and agile methodology.
The Senior Consultant will:
- Identify and define business processes
- Work with business to develop software requirements
- Design, build and deploy data models
- Design, develop, and peer review business solutions on the Appian platform
- Organize successful demonstrations of solutions to business stakeholders
- Prepare, review and maintain technical documentation
- Orchestrate business system integrations and web services with Appian solutions
- Implement or integrate RPA and AI technologies in Appian solutions
- Work with teammates, supervisors and business to uphold a positive work culture and environment
Required skills and qualifications
- Strong communication, teamwork and customer interaction skills
- Prior coding experience - Python, Java, SQL or C++ for example
- Familiarity with business process management OR a strong desire to learn
- Ability to travel at least 33% depending on project requirements
- B.S. Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- 2-4 years of professional experience
Some other reasons to join our incredible client's team:
- Support their employee's desire to pursue value-added credentials that enhance your knowledge
- Incredible employee tenure which speaks to their strong family-like culture
TalentRemedyWhy Work Here?
Are you a MEP engineer ready for an upgrade? This company is the leading partner for client and community driven solutions in Arlington, VA!
We are helping our client search for Plumbing Design Engineers that have a passion for creating new solutions in architectural learning. If you want to contribute to some of the most high-profile projects in the DC / Metro area, then please apply today! Some other reasons to join our incredible client's team: - Support their employee's desire to pursue value-added credentials that enhance your knowledge - Incredible employee tenure which speaks to their strong family-like culture