TalentRemedy has partnered with Opus Group in an effort to help them find Salesforce Developers for a Contract with the DOS Consular Systems Modernization Program. We are seeking experienced professionals that will join the Opus Group team and contributing your expertise as a Salesforce Developer. You will be working in a supportive and fast-paced environment to apply your skills and take a lead role in building the presence of the Salesforce ecosystem throughout the journey of modernization.
You will be an employee of Opus Group, LLC and participate in a 10 year contract working onsite as a contractor in McLean, VA at the office of Northrup Grumman. This contract is part of the Department of State (DOS) Consular Systems Modernization (CSM) Program, for the Bureau of Consular Affairs (CA).
The initiative will modernize over 90 legacy systems over the period of 10 years and consolidate the operational environment under a common technology framework in order to better support the services provided to CA's customers. The journey to the cloud is a key consideration for modernization of the Consular Affair's applications.
As an employee of Opus Group, LLC you will enjoy numerous opportunities to increase your professional knowledge, acquire prestigious certifications and unique advancement opportunities.
You must have an active Secret Security Clearance (or higher). Interim clearances may be considered.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field and five (5) years experience
- At least three (3) years direct experience in software development lifecycle
- At least one (1) year of experience in development of enterprise-level Salesforce projects throughout implementation lifecycles with demonstrable success
- Proficiency in writing Visualforce, Apex classes,/controllers, triggers, SOQL and SOSL
- Proficiency in related tools (Data Loader, Workbench, Force.com IDE, and integrations of third party tools with Salesforce
- Experience with system integrations using API from within the Salesforce platform and implementing web services: JSON, XML
- Experience building applications using Salesforce Lightning
- Certified Salesforce Platform Developer I or equivalent experience
- Must have a current, active Secret (or higher) clearance. Interim clearances may be considered.
- Certified Force.com Advanced Developer (DEV 501)
- Experience developing/deploying applications written in open languages on Heroku and integration with Salesforce platform.
- Generous PTO
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability Coverage
- 401K Plan
- FSA and HSA Coverage