Regional Account Director- K12 EdTech SaaS Sales (Mountain States)
- Posted: over a month ago
- $100,000 Yearly (plus commission)
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
Our EdTech client is building a world where schools and communities work better together – a world in which all perspectives are valued. We’re on a mission to help schools build stronger relationships with parents, students, and staff, making the customer experience a priority in the districts we serve. We do this through a combination of cloud-based technology and professional training that helps schools listen to their communities and provide better customer experiences, inside the classroom and out. We’re currently looking for a Regional Account Director for the Western region who shares our commitment to this vision.
As a Regional Account Director, you will manage the Mountain territory as an individual contributor. You will be responsible for building relationships and guiding leads through our consultative sales process. You will both acquire new and develop existing customers within your territory. It’s your job to cultivate strategic relationships with the school community, sharing best practices and serving as a trusted thought partner with school leaders.
A born leader, you have tremendous drive and business acumen. You’re not satisfied with simply “being there.” It’s in your nature to constantly look for new and untapped opportunities. You work hard and expect your compensation to reflect the intensity of those efforts. Most importantly, this is a fully remote role with excellent earnings potential including liquidity units.
- You bring 5+ years’ experience in district-level sales of SaaS/technology products in the K-12 education space, including enterprise-wide sales to Superintendents and IT departments. Experience within the Mountain states region is a plus.
- You are a “hunter” whose relentless drive for sales growth and success outweighs your inhibitions.
- You are a natural “people person” who thrives on relationships, remembers names, and always leaves a warm impression.
- You think critically and creatively to address client needs and overcome objections.
- Experience selling Workforce Management and/or IT Operations Software is a plus.
- You are able to travel 25% of the time.
TalentRemedyWhy Work Here?
Amazing organization to work for and be a part of a team that feels like family!!
Headquartered in Fairfax, VA, and founded in 2015 by leading Appian experts, our client has over 75 years of combined experience delivering software solutions to government, commercial, and not-for profit-entities. Their small, minority-owned business has extensive experience across a breadth of industries including financial services, health care, energy, insurance and more. They have some of the most Level 3-certified Appian consultants in the industry. They pride themselves on their core principles of “People, Tools, Process”.