Are you motivated by delighting customers and representing a team? Can you track your work and keep your promises?
Our client is looking for a Commercial Construction Project Coordinator to join their team. This is a dynamic position with opportunities to work with a cross-section of clients on multiple projects at a time. If you love client service and ensuring quality in everything you do, then we need to talk!
In this position, you will be primarily performing a variety of tasks in support of the project teams for construction services functions in the areas of estimating, marketing, subcontractor relations, and successful project completion. You are also responsible for providing a wide variety of administrative/estimating/ project management support and related tasks.
On any given day, you may find yourself:
- Reading blueprints and plans and processing project submittals, including identifying requirements, assembling submittal packages, and tracking progress.
- Organizing and tracking work using our project management software
- Communicating with customers, resolving escalated issues, and coordinating with the Team Leader and Project Manager.
- Getting things done by holding yourself, project team members, and our customer accountable for meeting commitments.
You are also responsible for bid document preparation, providing estimating support, and performing relief duties for the receptionist.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in construction-related field preferred or 3-5 years prior work experience in construction required.
- Good computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office, Outlook and estimating systems.
- Good knowledge of construction drawings, blueprints, means & methods, and procedures.
- Good verbal, written, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Proven ability to work collectively and independently on assigned tasks as well as to accept direction on given assignments, handle multi-tasking, attention to detail, work under pressure and meet critical deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to represent the company in a positive and professional manner.