The Salesforce ecosystem consists of the Sales & Service Cloud, Financial Force, a budding Communities & CPQ rollout, as well as numerous integrated applications. As part of the Corporate Technologies group the SFDC platform team implements, manages, and integrates business applications that drive business-critical, global sales, support, marketing, operations, and finance functions. Our services enable our staff to perform a wide variety of day-to-day operations throughout the customer lifecycle, gain insights through data analytics and reporting, and take advantage of business process automation that drives efficiency.
As an experienced Salesforce Administrator who has supported an instance of at least 100 Users, and has supported different Salesforce cloud applications, you will ensure success of the Salesforce end-users by delivering high-quality declarative configuration work as part of an Agile delivery team. You will help respond and manage competing business requests. You will help document stakeholder requirements and ensure the test scenarios and UAT process are completed thoroughly, to contribute to the greater success of the company.
- Build and maintain the Salesforce Sales & Service Clouds and their integrated applications
- Document existing workflows in order to assess and start a process cleaning up technical debt
- Create and adjust fields, adjust Process Builders, write validation rules, maintain Lightning page layouts and perform other Tier 1 Salesforce administrative duties
- Take initiative to improve support processes, decreasing delivery time, and improving customer satisfaction. Look for ways to automate manual processes and increase self-service capabilities
- Participate in the design, delivery and support of Salesforce Apps within your team’s functional area
- 2+ years of Salesforce administration and App builder experience
- Experience with Lightning UX
- Exposure to application architecture, development and integration practices
Preferred Qualifications (great to have but not absolutely necessary)
- Salesforce Administrator, Developer, or App Builder certifications
- Experience integrating a marketing, finance, CTI functionality
*Please note that at this time immigration support is unavailable.