Engineer Structural 3 (Baltimore, MD) 4449-1
TalentPro Consulting Gwynn Oak, MD
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
• Bachelor of Science in Mechanical, Aerospace, or Civil Engineering.
• Minimum structural analysis experience / education: 14 years with Bachelors in Science; 12 years with Masters.
• Strong background in classical structural and finite element analysis including static, non-linear, modal, and vibration analysis.
• US Citizenship with the ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret clearance per business requirements.
• Significant experience and comfort with FEA using MSC Patran/Nastran, FEMAP, or NX.CAE(SimCenter 3D)/NX.Nastran
• Significant experience with Microsoft Office applications.
• Experience developing FEMs at the detail and sub-assembly levels.
• Significant experience with airborne products, environments and requirements.
• Experience with FAA certification, or DoD qualification of airborne products.
• Advanced degree in Mechanical, Aerospace, Civil Engineering or a related field.
AddressGwynn Oak, MD
ConstructionView all jobs at TalentPro Consulting