This position is intended the temporary permanent based on performance.
Purpose of Position
• Answer incoming telephone calls and satisfy customer needs. Perform this by scheduling appointments
for sales and service using iRIS (Rentokil Information System)
• Work with sales representatives and service specialists maintain accurate customer records, monitor account receivables and process accurate payroll information.
• Perform general clerical duties as assigned.
Required Function 2:
Primary or Key Responsibilities
• Perform this job successfully, an individual must be able perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
• The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
• Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited the following:
• Have positive communication skills and manners with customers.
• Maintain customer satisfaction.
• Handle confidential customer and colleague information.
• Confirm; schedule; and reschedule services for the customer.
• Set sales appointments for new customers and for current customers for new services.
• When necessary, contact sales/service colleagues respond immediate customer concerns.
• Answer simple billing questions.
• Possess excellent listening skills.
• Able follow company policies, practices, and procedures.
• Able type 40 words per minute.
• Use iRIS maintain customer information.
• Maintain knowledge of the company’s computer systems.
• Be flexible in regards scheduling needs.
• Be punctual for scheduled arrival, departure, and break times.
• Be able work the required days and hours for the position, which is integral the success of
• the role, and may include mandatory overtime due business and staffing needs, especially during the peak seasons of the business.
Required Function 3:
• Passionate about delivering excellent service every customer.
• Keep promises.
• What they say they will delight customers and achieve our goals every day.
• Understand the customer better than anyone.
• Ensure all activities and decisions make life better for customers.
• Value productive, long lasting relationships with our colleagues and customers.
• Communicate well.
• Keep colleagues and customers informed about changes that affect them.
• Listen people’s needs and concerns, and act on what is concerned.
• Honest, focused and straightforward in conversations.
• Work together deliver great results.
• Support colleagues.
• Treat colleagues with respect and recognize everyone has an important contribution to make.
• Trust colleagues take ownership of and effectively manage customer relationships.
• Make sure colleagues have the support, tools and training their job well.
Required Function 4:
High School Diploma or Equivalent
0-1 years of experience as a customer service representative or possess a customer service background