Responds to customer issues that require product knowledge, interpret questions/requests and ensure proper resolution in a prompt and courteous manner.
• May initiate customer contact to proactively identify and address customer needs.
• Monitors the resolution process to ensure other departments follow through on requests.
• handling customers’ requests received by phone or e-mail (this is a computer-based role)
• processing customer quotation and order requests
• stock identification
• building and maintaining customer relationships
• administrative tasks including filing, report running
• translating of business and finance documents
• business-like in appearance and manners
• customer focused at all times
• responsive to both external customers and colleagues
• accuracy with data handling
• capable to work under pressure and deliver results
• reliable team player
• confident PC user
• capable to work both under close supervision and independently
• Previous experience in customer service
• Previous experience in logistics (air express, airfreight or sea freight)
• Credit & Collections
• Lotus Notes (6 months) - Light usage until this software is replaced
• Microsoft Office 97 (12 months) - Heavy usage of Excel, Word, Outlook and Power Point
• SAP (6 months) - We use SAP P80 version for Fortasun Silicone. Soem SAP experience is preferred.
• Credit (6 months) - Just knowledge of business credit practices in regards to product returns.