Job Posting ID: G-REQ-00275254
Title: Administrative Business Partner II
Location: Mountain View, CA
Effectively collaborate with a variety of people and job functions, accomplishing tasks of moderate to high complexity and scope. Provide strategic support such as evaluating data or resolving minor operational issues with your manager's guidance. Interacting with high-level executives both inside and outside of Google and perform flawlessly and professionally in a fast-paced environment.
Responsibilities include administrative tasks such as calendar management, travel arrangements, event coordination, expense management, space planning, etc. Candidates must have experience and be able to operate with a high level of confidentiality, and work as a team player with all levels of staff.
· BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
· 2-5 years of administrative support experience in related duties for directors or C-Level executives (calendar management, travel arrangements, event planning, budget management, space planning, etc.)
· Experience using GSuite
· Experience with Concur (preferred)
· A self-starter who can recognize where processes can be improved and takes the initiative to improve them
· Strong communication skills
· Strong business judgment, professional etiquette and organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills
· Ability to multi-task, and work efficiently in a high-paced environment
· Event planning