Spy Ninjas - YouTube Showrunner/Head of Production
- Posted: over a month ago
ROLE: YouTube Showrunner/Head of Production
REPORTS TO: COO/Co Founders
We produce one of the top performing original live action series on YouTube for a brand that is popular both on and off platform. Each episode is watched by millions of fans, and with the help of a talented show runner, we believe the show can grow to exciting new heights.
This role requires a person who has strong digital/social platform experience with an emphasis on Youtube content as well as experience as a creative collaborator. This role also requires experience managing a FT in-house production team.
Who We Are
Our co-founders, Chad Wild Clay & Vy Qwaint, were successful entrepreneurs in the software & fitness industries prior to creating the SPY NINJAS, a fast-growing youth media franchise. In 2019 they teamed up with Surge Licensing, the agency behind the success of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Their YouTube series now has 40M subscribers and 13B views across a handful of channels. The show is also streamed on Amazon Prime and Roku.
Spy Ninjas has a successful line of toys through Playmates Toys, a line of books and graphic novels through Scholastic, all of which can be found at various retailers including Target, Walmart, and Amazon. We also have produced a popular mobile game (10M installs), a Roblox video game, and merch (backpacks, lunchboxes, hoodies, etc). In 2022 Spy Ninjas fans will see many new partnerships and products released including the grand opening of an indoor Spy Ninjas theme park located here in Las Vegas.
What You'll Do
- Lead a full time Youtube focused production operation
- Manage the day-to-day operations of a few small creative teams (each 3-6 people in size) through concepts/ideas, pre-production, production, and post-production.
- Lead the hiring and interviewing process to build new creative teams composed of writers, directors, video editors, talent, and graphic artists.
- Create and implement efficient schedules and workflows for each creative team
- Leverage Google/YouTube analytics to inform storylines and creative direction for future episodes.
- Review script writing and video editing, provide notes, and oversee revisions to ensure continuity, great storytelling, and high quality editing.
- Create a positive and fun environment that attracts and keeps the most talented and passionate team.
Note: This is a full-time role based in our Las Vegas office. The ability to relocate is a requirement:
- Las Vegas, NV 89135: Must be willing to relocate with an employer-provided relocation package
- Work Location: One location
- 7+ years digital production experience as a Showrunner, Supervising Producer, Supervising Director, Line Producer, Developer, and/or Production Manager (building content for social platforms is preferred)
- 3+ years of experience working on YouTube productions
- Familiarity with Youtube analytics
- Experience building a full time in-house production team -, hiring, firing and team restructuring.
- High energy, people oriented work style with the ability to lead, mentor, and motivate creative individuals is a must
- Experience working with creatives and a reputation for creative input as well as creative problem solving is a must.
- Knowledge and production skills related to storytelling, screenwriting, directing, video editing, audio production, animation, or photo editing is a big plus
- 401(k) matching
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
- Retirement plan
For more information:
AddressLas Vegas, NV
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at TalentNow Solutions