DMV Office Clerk
TalentNest On Demand Orange County, CA
- Posted: 25 days ago
DMV Office Clerk
At our company we believe employees are the greatest asset in our mission to provide the highest level of quality service for our valued customers. We understand that each employee has an essential role in creating the individualized service we provide our clients, and we recognize the importance of employee satisfaction. We treat all employees with respect and appreciation for their contributions to the company, and we provide employees with the opportunity for success as both team members and individuals. Our company is always looking for qualified, driven and professional individuals to join our team.
Our company is respected as one of the most prestigious and highest volume luxury automotive dealers in the world. Our unparalleled performance and customer satisfaction reflect our success and commitment to excellence.
The Office clerk is responsible for daily accounting transactions including, but not limited to, Used Vehicle Purchases, Wholesales, and processing DMV transactions in an efficient and accurate manner.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Process used vehicle purchases
- Ensuring all legal documents are received & accurate
- Ensuring title or valid payoff information is received
- Requesting smog and/or VIN verification, when applicable
- Entering registration information into CDK to collect proper fees at time of resale
- Accurately record the purchase price and issue payment for purchase
- Process wholesales
- Post wholesale into accounting
- Accurately record the sale and profit on all wholesales into Accounting
- Complete title paperwork for auction or wholesaler promptly
- Follow up on wholesale Accounts Receivable
- Process New & Used Registration
- Process Out-of-State Registration
- Research DMV renewal notices and alert Service Department of loaners with upcoming registration expiration
- Review any titling problems with the responsible managers and provide a monthly titling “heat sheet” for missing documentation.
- Assists with the filing of inventory and deal jackets, etc. Also, runs errands to the Bank, Post Office, etc.
- Ensures periodic scanning of finalized deals jackets, vendor invoices, EOM reconciliation.
- Coordinates annual storage of business documentation.
- Assist in completion of interim and annual audit.
- Provide administrative support to management, other departments and employees as needed.
- Any other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Two years of automotive business office clerical experience.
- CDK experience.
- DMV Desk experience
- High School or GED.
- Detail oriented with excellent communication skills and a professional personal appearance.
- Self-motivated; able to effectively prioritize tasks and organize workload to solve problems.
- 100% Employer paid Health, Dental and Vision coverage for Employee
- Paid time off and sick time
- Employee vehicle purchase plans
- Discounts on products and services
- Paid training and growth opportunities
- 401(k) Plan.
We are committed to an inclusive environment for all employees and applicants and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability or veteran status.
TalentNest On Demand
AddressOrange County, CA
BusinessView all jobs at TalentNest On Demand