- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our Partner, a premier Oil and Gas Services company is growing!
With a busy corporate office based in Denver, we are seeking a high energy Administrative Assistant/ HR Specialist to support their corporate and field-based employee population, and the HR Team that provides services to these employees. Possessing 1+ year of human resource coordination / administration and / or contract staffing (agency) experience; and a proven track record of handling last minute situations, where quickness of thought and action have allowed you to trouble shoot and resolve unexpected hiccups; this is an incredible opportunity to join an industry leading energy company.
A self-starter and independent thinker, you thrive in a fast-paced team environment, are particular about ensuring that details are correct (dotted i’s and crossed t’s) and genuinely enjoy people. As this role includes interacting with a wide variety of stakeholders including customers (internal), employees (potential, current and former), and a very busy peer group in HR, your strong communication skills will be appreciated when timelines are tight and when working to deadline. Compassionate, nurturing and kind you understand that this role is part of the heart of the business where you care-take our most critical resource – our people.
Reporting to the Human Resources Onboarding Manager, this position is part of small and focused Human Resources Support Team that provides service to employees located in both corporate and field-based district offices throughout the United States and Canada. This critical role is involved in a wide variety of administrative duties, from document filing, candidate pre-hire tracking, to explaining the hiring process to applicants. The ability to communicate in a timely and effective manner with employees, the HR department and other staff is essential for smooth day-to-day operations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitors corporate HR Email and distributes emails accordingly
- Electronic filing and record maintenance
- Helps answer general employee inquiries
- Tracks potential employees during teh onboarding period (post offer and prior to start)
- Explains the application process to potential applicants
- Coordinates new hire training and required accomodations for cleared employees
- Minimum one year of experience in Human Resources (HR) or related people experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (preferred).
- Strong computer and data entry skills (Microsoft Word, Excel etc.)
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Established customer service experience where you have provided exceptional service to internal customers/employees.
- A positive attitude, enthusiasm, with a desire to work hard
- Strong Hourly rate - this a contract to hire role
- Once you transition to permanent employment you will earn
- A striong base salary + bonus
- A “9-80” working schedule, where you will work 80 hours every two weeks, but over 9 days on Monday to Friday rather than 10, working for 9 hours each day, resulting in every second Friday off. As you have banked the hours for that Friday off – there is no disruption in pay, and every second week you receive a three day weekend.
- Excellent benefits including medical, vision, dental, prescription, FSA, and 401K
- Unlimited vacation
905 17th Street Denver CO 80204Denver, CO
Get fresh HR Oil jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.