- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The WMS Business Analyst will play an integral part of the distribution team. This role will monitor performance of the WMS (Warehouse Management System), proactively look at areas for improvement and lead all issue resolution. The candidate is a key liaison between DC management team and technical teams to analyze and evaluate WMS functionality to meet business needs. Responsible for ensuring that the business requirements are identified and achieved through proper functional design, configuration, and testing.
Location: Onsite in Olathe, KS - no hybrid
- Driving transformational change to the Warehouse Management system and processes via new and advanced capabilities
- Supports DC Operations to identify process changes, support business objectives and drive efficiency
- Maintain WMS/TMS attributes (i.e. weights & dimensions, pick path, location sizing, replenishment timing & slotting)
- Analyze, maintain, and configure pick locations for all stocked items slotting to ensure appropriate sizing, replenishment levels and standard work processes to ensure efficient flow of materials to and from location.
- Configuring and testing systems in support of the global design, local layout and functional requirements and user acceptance
- Delivering end-user training in support of upcoming WMS implementations
- Creating reports and supporting any ad-hoc analysis requests
- Coaching users in understanding the WMS systems
- Troubleshoot day to day issues, identify root causes, escalate as necessary
- Creates documentation of new processes or procedures; testing documentation; specifications or proposals; training materials
- Works with IT team and WMS vendor as needed
- MUST HAVE: Working knowledge of WMS/TMS applications. Prefer AX Microsoft Dynamics.
- MUST HAVE: Strong experience an understanding of Warehouse Management Systems (WMS)
- Ability to effectively make complex decisions with limited time and information and can determine decision making criteria based on priorities.
- Data access/retrieval skills with extensive experience in data analysis, data manipulation using MS Office (Excel).
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills to build and maintain a team environment, proactive change agent, independent problem resolution, and demonstrated ability to influence at all levels and functions of the organization
- BS/BA degree required. Major in business, data analytics or engineering discipline preferred.
- Minimum 5 years prior experience in manufacturing or supply chain roles
- Minimum 1-year prior experience in high volume retail or eCommerce distribution preferred
- Warehouse operations, strategic slotting and pick path optimization preferred
- Able to provide direction and training to peers as needed.
Benefits for PERM role:
- A commitment to health and well-being through our comprehensive and affordable medical, prescription and dental insurance plans that starts on your first day
- An investment in future through our 401K program with automatic company contributions and 6% company match with no vesting period
- An opportunity to further education and meet professional goals through our Tuition Assistance Program
- Short Term Disability Coverage in the event you may need it
- 10 Paid Holidays + Paid Vacation, because your life isn't all about work!
TalentLogistiX is a skilled staffing firm. We value our hardworking team members and strive to get them matched where they can be successful. We have supplied labor solutions to contractors, commercial, and industrial companies with qualified, skilled tradesmen and technicians for over 28 years.
We offer these services:
- Recruiting and Staffing
- Project Outsourcing
- Recruitment Process Outsourcing
- Contractor Management Services
- Consulting Services.
Talent Logistix is a one-stop "shop" for our clients. We offer these services: - Recruiting and Staffing - Project Outsourcing - Recruitment Process Outsourcing - Contractor Management Services - Consulting Services.