Client Service Associate
- Posted: over a month ago
About the company:
We are an independent, fee-only, boutique wealth management, financial planning and divorce financial planning firm based in New York City, dedicated to providing ongoing comprehensive advice for women. Our firm has a fun and fast-paced environment. The firm has 100% female ownership, and a deep commitment to each team member's goals and career dreams. We have a fully developed career path for all client service professionals in the firm.
We're looking for a Client Service Associate to join our growing team. You will help run the firm's operations by leveraging technology, internal resources, and custodial relationships. This role demands significant attention to detail when creating, streamlining, and managing operational processes.
- Prepare required paperwork and facilitate client account openings, updates and changes.
- Help with the preparation of reports and other materials for client meetings.
- Assist with clients' quarterly tax payments and annual IRA contributions/RMDs.
- Maintain existing client relationships through the processing of client requests, resolving client inquiries, and making sure key client information and documentation is up to date.
- Assist with scheduling client meetings, onboarding new clients, and maintaining client information in all existing systems (CRM).
- Research and resolve overdrafts and account reconciliation errors.
- Help create and document operations manuals.
- Support administrative tasks related to business development, HR, bookkeeping, technology maintenance, and compliance.
- Be responsible for completing the following: Accurate and timely processing of account paperwork including set-up, cashiering, distributions, and transfers; Creating and proofing performance reports for on-platform and off-platform accounts; Daily brokerage operational tasks/workflows including trading, rebalancing, and processing fees; Preparing notes for client meetings and monthly client tasks; Financial plan data entry including assets, income, and expenses
Skills and Requirements:
- 0 - 4 years of experience in client service and operations; within the financial services industry a plus.
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Detail-oriented, organized, responsible and client-centric mindset
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Impeccable ethics and integrity
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Passionate about helping others and love working with a team
- High regard for our core values: Passion for excellence; Integrity; Compassion; Communication; Supportive attention
Insurance - Medical Plan, Dental, Vision, Life and AD&D, Long-Term Disability, Short-Term Disability, Flex Spending Account.
Retirement - Generous Profit-Sharing Plan, Traditional and Roth 401(k), Defined Benefit Plan
Education - Tuition reimbursement for all Financial Planning Programs and Designations including Exam Fees.
Equipment - Generous cell phone, cell phone service costs and laptop stipend. At-home set-up provided as well as in-office technology equipment suite.
Extra Perks - Monthly education programs, virtual team retreats and happy hours as well as personal training sessions for the team twice a month. Generous vacation, parental leave and sabbaticals for long-term employees.
Giving to Charity - Several team members also give back to charity helping women in need through the non-profit called Savvy Ladies, which the firm owner founded two decades ago.
Remote Work Environment - The team gathers two times a month in the physical office in downtown New York City. Therefore, the candidate should live within a few hours of New York City. Summer months are fully remote so candidates can spend time with their families and loved ones anywhere in the world.
AddressNew York, NY
BusinessView all jobs at TalentLink Solutions