General Summary: Candidates should be comfortable working in a warehouse environment occasionally on levels above the warehouse floor. Must be able to lift 50 lbs without assistance and reach, bend, stoop and twist regularly throughout the shift.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Determine return status (i.E. Return to stock, etc.).
- Unloads Picks/Packs, Inspects ships/loads merchandise to customers.
- Maintain daily returns related information manually or on a computer as required.
- Identify potential problems on orders.
- Maintain a detailed daily log of all activities.
- Process customer returns.
- Perform other department or company related projects as assigned.
- Working with other warehouse managers on proper returns procedures.
- Preparing and processing UPS Shipments.
- Completing Damage Product forms as necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
Temporary shifts expected need until Spring 2020:
2nd shift, M-F 3pn - 11pm $12 hour
Apply online through Indeed or visit our office to apply at:
770 Patton Ave Suite F
Asheville, NC 28806
Job Type: Full-time + / Temp