Senior Workday Systems Analyst Finance REMOTE
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Title: Senior Workday Finance Systems Analyst REMOTE
Primary Location: Remote US or Canada
Position Type: Contract-to-Permanent Hire
TalentFish is casting a line for a Senior Workday Finance Systems Analyst!
This is a 100% remote Contract-to-Hire opportunity with our premier client located in Michigan.
- The Senior Workday Finance Analyst is a techno-functional role requiring a deep understanding of Workday Finance module.
- This individual will work under the guidance of a Senior Analyst and will be responsible for ongoing delivery and support of Workday's Finance configurations.
- As a Senior Analyst, you will work in a team environment with the business and technology teams to provide quality technical and scalable solutions for the organization.
- You will be responsible for maintaining strong relationships based on trust, transparency and results with business stakeholders.
- Adaptability and flexibility are also key to success.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving capabilities with demonstrated abilities to think creatively and strategically to solve business problems is needed.
- Excellent interpersonal and collaborative skills with a professional demeanor and the ability to interact with all levels of management, colleagues, and vendors are required.
- Willingness to learn new systems and the ability to gain overall understanding of the firm's digital transformation is important.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
Education and Experience »
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems is desirable.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in Workday Finance.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities »
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task with strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, agile environment where needs and priorities can change with tight deadlines.
- Ability to perform independent analysis as well as configure the system is required.
- Working knowledge of System Development Lifecycle.
- Exceptional communication and teamwork skills with strong customer focus.
- Track record of driving project deliverables to successful completion.
- Proficiency with MS Office suite of products (i.e., Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.).
- Experience working with a global user base.
- Agile software development experience.
- Workday certification is a PLUS but not required.
- Knowledge of integrations is a PLUS but not required.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Support Finance modules both from a business process and reporting perspective.
- Manage production support and ongoing delivery of Workday Finance.
- Performs as a Subject Matter Expert.
- Detail oriented and flexible with the ability to manage multiple projects and shift focus when priorities change.
- Excels in a fast-paced and growing work environment.
- Effectively manages communications and expectations with internal and external stakeholders.
- Works under the guidance of a Senior Analyst.
- Does both analysis and execution of configurations.
- Contributes to a positive working environment by building relationships with the business.
- Proactively seeks guidance, clarification and feedback when needed.
- Ability to raise risk when needed.
- Ability to work in as team environment while collaborating with others to solve problems.
- Work as a team player to effectively coordinate across internal teams and third-party providers.
- Accountable for following the required System Development Life Cycle and holding other team members to the same standards.
- Accountable for documenting business requirements, user stories, functional specifications, test plans and process flows.
- Proactively seek out strategic business opportunities for the application of new or existing technology capabilities.
- Supports current and emerging business needs by evaluating alternative technology solutions using standard information systems methodologies and best practices.
TalentFish is an employee-owned company pioneering a new realm in talent acquisition. We are redefining IT staffing by evolving AI, video screening and our unique platform. TalentFish focuses on providing the best employee, consultant, and client experience possible.
At TalentFish we are an Equal Opportunity Employer we embrace and encourage diversity!
TalentFish LLCWhy Work Here?
Be part of a premier high-growth organization! This company offers competitive compensation, benefits and a wonderful work culture!
TalentFish.io is the next generation of staffing and consulting! We leverage AI and video to improve speed to market, provide compelling insights, and improving outcomes for our clients in the highly competitive talent acquisition space.
Finance and Insurance