Senior Business Systems Analyst Bilingual
- Expired: November 03, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Title: Senior Business Systems Analyst Bilingual (Spanish)
Primary Location: Hybrid near Deerfield, IL
Position Type: Direct Hire
TalentFish is casting a line for a bilingual Senior Business Systems Analyst with our global thriving client! This is a full-time permanent role in Chicago's north suburbs that offers a competitive salary, bonus and full benefits!
This role can be performed by either a Business Systems Analyst or a Business Analyst with functional software testing experience.
This position requires the ability to communicate fluently in both English and Spanish, including reading, writing and speaking.
The Senior Business Systems Analyst will oversee the analysis of current processes, identify process improvements, develop detailed business requirements, and perform functional testing to support changes to the organization's software systems.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Business, or other related discipline or the equivalent in related work experience.
- 5 - 7+ years of experience as a Business Systems Analyst or as a Business Analyst completing functional testing within a medium to large size corporate environment.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Core Qualifications (Required)
- Candidate must be Bilingual - fluent in English & Spanish (reading, writing, speaking).
- Intermediate SQL development skills.
- Experience with QA testing and functional testing.
- Demonstrated ability to reengineer business processes to make them more effective for the organization.
- Demonstrated experience working on large, strategic projects as well as serving as Project Manager on moderately complex projects.
- Experience managing UAT testing is preferred.
- Financial application experience is nice to have.
- Targeted experience with financial systems, transportation logistics, warehousing, and/or telephony systems a plus.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Analyze existing IT process, identify problems and resolutions and write requirement specifications according to standard templates using natural language simply, clearly, unambiguously and concisely.
- Perform functional testing and coordinate and assist User Acceptance Testing (UAT) to ensure developed solutions meet the business requirements in accordance with quality standards. Provide training/documentation on system changes.
- Participate in requirements prioritization.
- Participate in reviews of work products derived from requirements specifications to ensure that the requirements were interpreted correctly and provide post-deployment support of changes.
- Manage requirements traceability information and tracks requirements status throughout the software development life cycle.
- Manage changes to baseline requirements through effective application of change control processes and tools.
- Establish and implement effective requirements practices, including use and continuous improvement of the requirements process. Assist with the development of the organization's requirements engineering policies, procedures, and tools.
- Performs other related duties as required or requested.
TalentFish is an employee-owned company pioneering a new realm in talent acquisition. We are redefining IT staffing by evolving AI, video screening and our unique platform. TalentFish focuses on providing the best employee, consultant, and client experience possible.
At TalentFish we are an Equal Opportunity Employer we embrace and encourage diversity!
Get fresh Bilingual Analyst jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.