We are conducting a search for a SQL Server Database Administrator/Developer. This is a full-time/direct hire role with our client with offices in Chicago (O’Hare) and Baton Rouge. This opportunity is open to candidates who are able to work from Chicago or Baton Rouge – this role requires the ability to work with remote teams. The Database SQL Administrator/Developer works with the data team. This role will be working on a cloud-based data warehouse as well as the support, management of data and reporting.
This position requires the following skills and experience:
Must have experience:
• Relational database design (SQL Server), development, and administration experience.
• Extensive experience with Microsoft SQL Server and the Azure environment.
• Extensive experience with data warehousing, ETL development and dimensional modeling.
• Experience with Microsoft reporting tools including Reporting Services and PowerBI.
• Requirements analysis
• T-SQL coding, database indexing, query profiling and optimizing
• Knowledge of network, PC, platform operating systems
Nice to have experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in data science, computer science, information systems, computer engineering or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Experience with data privacy practices, regulations, and laws.
• Five or more years of work experience in the life insurance or financial services industries.
• SQL Server Integration Services, Reporting Services and Analysis Services.
• Microsoft BI Stack including PowerQuery and PowerBI.
• Azure SQL Database and the Microsoft Azure environment.
• Visual Studio, SQL Server Data Tools, Azure Data Factory, Azure DevOps, Git.
• Experience with GoAnywhere managed file transfer solution.
This role works with the Program Management office, Application Development and Data Team providing technical guidance, design project planning recommendations, issue resolutions assistance etc..
Why Work Here?TalentFish.io is the next generation of Staffing and Placement we leveral AI and video to improve speed to market, provide compelling insights and improve outcomes for our clients in the highly competitive talent acquisition space.
Interesting work, progressive culture great benefits! High growth progressive company!