- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our client is one of the top-performing banking institutions in the United States with over $50B in assets under management. They have been named one of America’s best banks in 2022 according to Forbes and the S&P Global Market Intelligence listing, and they’ve consistently grown year over year over year. Our client also prides themselves on having a long tradition of promoting from within and empowering their team to grow.
The Business Analyst will work on updates to Warehouse Lending systems and ground-up systems. The systems needed will be capturing loan-level data from customers in non-standard formats for a business where each customer process is most likely unique.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Mapping complex, interdepartmental workflow processes by developing and maintaining cross-functional process workflows word
- Maintaining regular interaction with development engineers, clients, sales officers, and operation staff to ensure the best support of the systems
- Working closely with Product Managers while maintaining the efficiency of operations and responsibilities of implementing new processes in support of each release
- Driving implementation/migration and adoption of systems
- Developing and overseeing ongoing training programs for new and experienced users of systems while working on administrative systems projects
Qualifications and Candidate Background
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree OR significant experience/knowledge of Information Technologies OR an equivalent combination of experience, education, and training
- Minimum of 1 year (2 years preferred) documented project management experience in writing IT development stories (Agile preferred) and working in an Agile or similar environment
- Ability to collaborate across multiple functional disciplines
- Ability to facilitate problem-solving among administrative groups with varying needs and priorities
- Ability to communicate well with administrative users, technical staff, and senior management
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication and presentation skills
The role is in Biltmore, AZ (on-site).
For more information, contact our Recruiting Coordinator:
Please reference job number 2317 in your email.
Your information will not be shared with any outside parties without your prior consent.
TalentCompass is a recruiting & staffing firm focused on helping our clients to accelerate their talent pipelines through dedicated recruiting support. Through a data-driven approach, TalentCompass can quickly engage top-tier talent across a number of roles and industries. With our transparent model, clients are able to quickly see the quality and quantity of candidates sourced.
BusinessView all jobs at TalentCompass