You have set goals and worked hard to achieve what you have, and are rightfully proud of your accomplishments. Allow those efforts to pay off for you in our Partner Advocate - Licenced Social Worker (LCSW) position!
We are seeking someone with your experience to assist in bringing about positive changes to the lives of drug-dependent expectant mothers who are in need of help and reinforcement. We are a family of passionate people who care deeply about helping moms and their babies, and will equally care about you. Your ideas and opinions — central to our mission — will be valued and supported by our diverse team. You will feel amazing at the end of each day, knowing you inspired and made a real difference in the lives of so many, even when the going was tough. Plus, you will be the recipient of a number of benefits that include medical, dental, and vision insurance, a company matched healthcare spending account and plenty of PTO that includes paid holidays.
Do not miss out on this fulfilling opportunity to make great changes in the world! Apply for this Partner Advocate - Licensed Social Worker (LCSW) role today!
Partner Advocate job responsibilities include:
- Create personalized treatment plans suited for each patient
- Meet and discuss treatment plans with the client, client family and healthcare providers
- Manage follow-up appointments
- Refer clients to the appropriate needed services
- Act as a liaison for clients and their families to ensure proper treatment
- Oversee all client care documentation
- Attend and take part in staff meetings
- Travel to various locations
Partner Advocate required skills & qualifications include:
- Licensed or license-eligible social worker: LCSW, LPC
- At least one year of experience in clinical or case management
- At least one year of experience in assisted living, public health, inpatient, home health or hospice setting
- Applicable advanced degree
- Must have a dependable vehicle and a valid driver’s license
- Must be computer proficient
- Prefer maternal population and substance abuse work experience